Information for Scouts visiting New Zealand
We welcome all members of the World Movement of Scouts that are visiting New Zealand to meet some of their fellow Scouts here in New Zealand, and we will do our best to support you.
Before providing you with assistance, we will need to confirm that you are a registered member of your National Scout Organisation (NSO). Your NSO International Commissioner can assist you with this.
Please contact us at least six weeks before your arrival in New Zealand. If your enquiry is shorter than six weeks, it will be difficult for us to assist you properly.
All visa requirements to enter and stay in New Zealand and travelling insurance are your responsibility.
To help us to provide the best assistance, you should provide all the information such as:
- the location(s) you will be visiting
- your arrival and departure dates
- your port of arrival and departure
- your plans while in New Zealand, and
- your Scout registration number or where you are registered and a copy of your Scouts “International Letter of Introduction” from your NSO International Commissioner.
Our contact details:
John Saunders, International Commissioner, SCOUTS New Zealand
PO Box 11348, Wellington 6142, New Zealand
National Scout Centre, Level 1, 1 Kaiwharawhara Road, Wellington, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 (0)21 631 663